Where to meet
If you are Self driving, We will meet you at the start of the route. All the information will be provided on a confirmation email when we receive your booking, if you are arriving via bus or cruise ship we can arrange a complimentary shuttle. Please ensure all participants have filled in our online waiver before you arrive
- Latest 2020 model top-of-the-range Scott electric mountain bicycles with pedal assist
- High viability vest
- Riding back pack and phone holder
- Scott helmet
What To Bring
- Water Bottle
- Light Rain Jacket
- Camera -Optional
- Medication- Optional
- Snacks- Optional
- Comfortable active wear and sports shoes
- All participants must weigh under 120kgs
- All participants must be confident with riding a conventional bike
- All participants must have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour is not suitable if you have with back problems, are pregnant, or suffer from any
- medical issues brought on by exertion.
Please note: Ebike Tours may share the roads with other users including bikes, cars, tractors and livestock & quad bikes.
Akaroa Guided Ebike Safaris understands that travel plans vary due to illness, accident and people simply changing their minds. In turn, we ask our guests to understand that we may have turned away a number of people for those reserved places. We will have incurred expense in processing the enquiry and bookings. We may also have committed expenses for staff, transport or accommodation.
Your Experience cannot be cancelled through the website but you may email us. Once a date has been set and agreed for your Experience (Trip Agreed and Confirmed) all sales are final. If we the operator cancel your tour for any reason you will recieve a full refund. If you are arriving via cruise ship and your ship does not come into port you will also receive a full refund.